InputMapper 1.7 alpha is available for testing.
There are several known issues and shortcommings;
- Application will NOT update or notify of updates until released live (You must periodically check back in this article or forum for updated copies while in alpha/beta state)
- Macros not finialized, if macros are important to you perhaps hold off a bit
- Though all mappings are accessible, the mapping UI is still hackish/incomplete
- Installer will NOT install 3rd party drivers needed for many features (This will be implemented once the drivers themselves become more stable)
Do NOT install drivers that you do not NEED.
- SCPVB: https://inputmapper.com/downloads/download/5-tools/6-virtual-bus-driver (This is the basic driver for 360 controller emulation)
- ViGEm: https://github.com/nefarius/ViGEm/releases (This is a new Windows 10 driver for DS4 emulataion, 360 emulation also coming soon)
- FireShock: https://github.com/nefarius/FireShock/releases (This allows PS3 devices)
- Behavior is untested and could be problematic if installing next to existing copies of IM
- (NEW) Icon font will not properly replace old font if you currently have IM 1.6 installed. Delete InputMapperIcons.ttf from your fonts folder prior to install IM 1.7 to fix this
- (Enhancement) Color wheel, RGB value, HSC, need to be added to lightbar to make color picking easier.
- (Enhancement) Values for sliders in axis tuning
- More to come as discovered...