InputMapper 1.7.6246 alpha is available for testing. There are some upgrades and some bugs so please read this article.
There are several known issues and shortcommings;
- Application will NOT update or notify of updates until released live (You must periodically check back in this article or forum for updated copies while in alpha/beta state)
- Macros not finialized, if macros are important to you perhaps hold off a bit
- Though all mappings are accessible, the mapping UI is still hackish/incomplete
- Installer will NOT install 3rd party drivers needed for many features (This will be implemented once the drivers themselves become more stable)
Do NOT install drivers that you do not NEED.
- SCPVB: https://inputmapper.com/downloads/download/5-tools/6-virtual-bus-driver (This is the basic driver for 360 controller emulation)
- ViGEm: https://github.com/nefarius/ViGEm/releases (This is a new Windows 10 driver for DS4 emulataion, 360 emulation also coming soon)
- FireShock: https://github.com/nefarius/FireShock/releases (This allows PS3 devices)
- (NEW) vJoy: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vjoystick/files/latest/download
- Behavior is untested and could be problematic if installing next to existing copies of IM
- (Fixed) Icon font will not properly replace old font if you currently have IM 1.6 installed. Delete InputMapperIcons.ttf from your fonts folder prior to install IM 1.7 to fix this
- (Enhancement) Color wheel, RGB value, HSC, need to be added to lightbar to make color picking easier.
- (Fixed) Values for sliders in axis tuning
- (NEW) Arrow keys not properly mappable (fixed just waiting next release)
- Controller not recignized when connected to Sony adapter if adapter is unplugged then re-inserted while IM is running prior to controller being connected.
- More to come as discovered...
New features added:
- Memory dump log thingy. Use the Help > Bug reporter to create a dump file to upload here if there are any problems, this should contain everything I need to know to fix bugs.
- Added missing locialization keys
- Added and updated existing translations to include Spanish, Italian, Russian and Chinese with more to come.
- Improved device handeling/reporting functionality of the MyShock API
- Added start minimized and start with winows options
- Improved dataobject to file syncronization
- Added credits to translation team to about window
- Added vJoy output support (still need to manually create the output device using the vJoy config utility from them) (Only supports 1 device as of now)