$2.00
Gregory McCoy
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.50
× ATTENTION: InputMapper has a new system for tracking feature requests. Please visit inputmapper.com/support and submit a ticket there.

Mouse + Keyboard to DS4???

3 years 8 months ago #1 by Dylan Larkin
Maybe you guys could add a plugin that lets you emulate a DS4 controller using whatever Input device you want. Thought this would be a good idea so I could demolish PS4 players with Keyboard + Mouse on PS4 remote play. Thought it would be a nice and cheap alternative instead of getting a $100 and something dollar XIM4 so I could do it, or spending like $80 dollars and getting KeyMander, but that has an input delay so screw that. Also, I play my PS4 on remote play a lot, so it would be a really nice add-on. Please take this into consideration, as I would LOVE to punish PS4 players with controllers with keyboard mouse. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #2 by Wobbles
nefarius just posted a video saying he has been working on this, I am looking into it for adaptation as a plugin for IM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dylan Larkin

3 years 8 months ago #3 by Dylan Larkin

Wobbles wrote: nefarius just posted a video saying he has been working on this, I am looking into it for adaptation as a plugin for IM.

Cool! Good to know that that is a thing! Thanks for the reply!

3 years 8 months ago #4 by Dylan Larkin
Could you please post a link to this nefarius you speak of? I don't know who that is. Thank you.