* Delete Profile confirmation to avoid accidental button push, Profile Tab.
* Remove Macro confirmation to avoid accidental button push, Macro Tab.
Features below to replace the need to manually edit the XML file.
* Drag and Drop to rearrange macro order in Macro Display Window. (visual organization)
* Drag and Drop functionality to Macro Edit Window. (up/down arrows are tedious)
* Right click edit to change function values of existing macros. (removes need to replace macro)
Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10
Some of that is pretty much asking for a complete redesign of the macro UI, admittedly it could use it though. I actually liked the UI I had in my 1.4 distros better, but was still new to WPF when I re-wrote the app for 1.5 and wasn't sure how to do all that voodoo.
Ill explore with it a bit and see how much work redesigning the macro UI would take.