$5.00
Jon
$10.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.50
× ATTENTION: InputMapper has a new system for tracking feature requests. Please visit inputmapper.com/support and submit a ticket there.

Lightbar Mode - Brightness/color by trigger pressing

3 years 1 month ago #1 by gabler
Hey Wobbles,

I remember posting this on the old forums and i think i tried to post it here once but i can't find any of my previous posts somehow, hope it's not hidden somewhere and i'm double posting.

I saw your video about the custom lightbar modes, i'm very interested in this!
It would be great to have the lightbar respond to the buttons pressed, but more specifically, it would be a great addition to have the selected color grow brighter as the triggers are further pressed ( greater values ). Would be great to have different colors for each trigger and them blending in when both are being pressed!

Do you think this would be possible with the new lightbar functionalities?

THanks a lot for keeping this great project alive, i'm very proud to have donated even if just a little bit to it, i'm pretty sure that everybody here is a great fan of your work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #2 by Wobbles
at first probibly not, I have no idea how I would incorporate a bunch of buttons and additional conditions into lightbars, right now itll be able to bind to a single axis weather its a joy, trigger, or battery level

3 years 1 month ago #3 by gabler
By axis you mean that the lightbar is able to respond to the values of "pressure applied"?
If yes than it's pretty much the idea, i mean, if it was possible to apply different colors for each trigger it would be great, but seeing the brightness adjusting according to the state of the trigger is already a huge bonus