$5.00
Sebastian Sott
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$5.33

Check In: Dec 18 2018 (UI Improvements, Localization/translations getting update)

6 days 2 hours ago #11 by hameed Ayed
Yes I did it and I have been reinstalled but no result !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 days 2 hours ago #12 by hameed Ayed
This is a message from ScpDriver
SCP Driver Installer 1.2.2.175 [11/01/2019 08:37:10 PM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 10 Home (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected DEFAULT configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Users\hw\Desktop\DS4Windows-jay\Virtual Bus Driver\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Could not open file C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf.
ERROR - PnP Install failed.
INFO - Attempting to rollback ...
INFO - No devices to rollback
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x3EE)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
Bus Device

6 days 46 minutes ago - 6 days 6 minutes ago #13 by wirenut48
That says it been installed. the question is, is it the DS4Windows-jay\Virtual Bus Driver or the one that's compatible with IM. Check the properties of the driver installed to compare with the IM version.
That log is looking for the inf file from that desktop folder to install the DS4Windows-jay\Virtual Bus Driver. Since it could not be found, I take it has been removed.
It can be difficult to remove a manually installed driver that has no uninstaller like DS4Windows. But that driver has to be removed from your system.
Installing the new one won't overwrite the old one, so all instances of the old driver have to be removed before you can install the new one.
Maybe do a search on the internet for instructions on removing that driver. Uninstalling it from the Device Manager and deleting the driver from the C:\windows\system32\Drivers folder on the Hard Drive should be enough.
Could do a search of the registry and remove all DS4Windows and SCP entries. Plus search C drive for any references to the same. You can't delete anything from the Driver Store, but every thing else you should be able to get rid of.

Also the driver needs to be assigned to a custom profile and that profile loaded to the Controller in IM for it to work.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

5 days 22 hours ago #14 by hameed Ayed
Mr wirenut48

ok.... I did clear registry , and clear and remove all DS4Windows and SCP entries + Temporary files on my windows
Now what do you advise me to download the version??

5 days 21 hours ago #15 by wirenut48
Run the SCP installer found in the IM 1.6 directory if IM has already been installed.

The driver should properly install with the installation of IM 1.6 now too.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

4 days 2 hours ago - 4 days 2 hours ago #16 by hameed Ayed
Dear Sir wirenut48 , I entered on this have entered this page and dowload:

ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/releases/tag/v1.6.238.16010

and resulted in three files which are:
1. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
2. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219
3-ScpToolkit

PS4 controller bluetooth was successfully run

Frankly I do not like the versatility and multitude of applications, I only wish one application to run the PS4 controller, thank you very much for your interest and help.

Do you think the application does not work because there is no Microsoft Visual C + ???

Two photos attached..
Attachments:

4 days 2 hours ago #17 by hameed Ayed
Comment edited...

3 days 21 hours ago #18 by wirenut48
Not familiar with that tool. But most likely it's SCP driver won't work with IM. The SCP driver was originally built for getting the DS3 run in windows. When the DS4 hit the scene a lot of tool forks popped up with modified versions of the SCP driver for the DS4 and their Apps. So it is crucial to have one installed that works with the DS4 and the application you're wanting to use.

Problem with Win10 it protects installed drivers preventing unauthorized changes. Installing as Admin could help with that. But need to install the one compatible with IM. Can be found here under downloads/tools inputmapper.com/downloads/download/5-tools/7-virtual-bus-driver

I'm using IM 1.7 so don't even have a SCP driver on my system to get version info from or to give comparison snap shots. Maybe you should switch to 1.7, but it's still in alpha and requires manual installation. Shouldn't be a problem if you follow the detailed instructions. Beta version with installer should be out in a few weeks.