$2.00
SiesMAN01
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$30.00
Average donation
$4.90

Check In: Feb 12 2019 (Finalizing localization and getting ready for Beta release with installer)

3 months 1 week ago #1 by Wobbles

IM is about ready for help in translating the strings to various languages, more info on how to help will be in a later tutorial video. Starting work on the installer for moving IM 1.7 into the beta stages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #2 by wirenut48
Just a reminder about macros that we were discussing just before you had to take some personal time. You said "Sounds like I need a button not pressed trigger and a block bindings action". As I was trying to find a way to override the default mappings to fire a macro. I think currently all you can do is map a macro to an unused button so haven't been able to play around with them. Probably is something you should look into before putting out a Beta so some testing can be done prior.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

3 months 1 week ago #3 by denis boxx
muito bom