$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$30.00
Average donation
$4.90

Lack of humanity

2 weeks 1 day ago #1 by Pedro
Why no one on this site is willing to help me, I tried to do everything that the blog speaks and the error continues, it's not just me who is in trouble, lack of compassion for who uses your program!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 15 hours ago - 2 weeks 15 hours ago #2 by wirenut48
Like what was stated, the error notification has no Bering on the programs functionality. If your having problems with fifa it's more than likely an issue with HIDGuardian if your getting double inputs. Try reinstalling HIDGuardian and take a look at this thread for more info.

inputmapper.com/forum/inputmapper-1-5-su...-2nd-gen-controllers

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

2 weeks 5 hours ago - 2 weeks 5 hours ago #3 by Wobbles
Wow... drama queen much? Where is your compassion while I deal with much more serious things than your video games, like the fact my mother has been in the hospital since January. Talk about a lack of humanity... The blog tells you how to disable the 403 error from bugging you, beyond that it is very clear that the 403 error has nothing to do with the operation of the program or controllers, it is a error from not being able to fetch data from the server. That is all. Hardly the end of the world.