$2.00
Daniel
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$30.00
Average donation
$3.90

First update to 1.6 pushed; let the bug reports roll in!

2 years 5 months ago #1 by Wobbles
Keep in mind that I cannot possibly account for all...

Ok, so its done (the deed not the code, still a lot more work to do). IM 1.6.1 has been officiall pushed and you guys should start getting update notifications shortly.

Keep in mind that I cannot possibly account for all bugs that may occur with specific setups. Also keep in mind that this Win 10 AU workaround that is included in the patch is a workaround only and any actual fix MUST come from MS as that is where the issue resides.

I fully expect bug reports so go ahead and drop them on our forum. Remember to include %appdata%\InputMapper\crash.log if it is a serious issue and the applications built in log if you are able to get to it.

Also feel free to drop comments or suggestions about the changes made and other changes you would like to see made.

Read article...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mirosa25, DustyB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #2 by mirosa25
Hmm I keep on getting the error that it cant start the virtual bus. It tries to install it each time on startup but it looks like it succeeds. Afterwards I get the warning. Weird. Might be a bug or maybe just me...

Here is the stuff from the log if it helps:

9/27/2016 4:45:50 PM> WARNING: Could not start the virtual bus, or the virtual bus is not installed
9/27/2016 4:45:50 PM> TRACE: Device removed 393760|32772|342587590656
9/27/2016 4:45:50 PM> TRACE: Device connected 393760|32768|342587590656
9/27/2016 4:45:51 PM> TRACE: VBus: Attempting to install VBus
9/27/2016 4:45:54 PM> TRACE: VBus: VBus installer returned code 0

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #3 by freehotdawgs
How the heck do you disconnect controllers???

2 years 5 months ago #4 by Peeensseli
Can't find latency meter with numbers anywhere, like 1.5 version had.

On top of the window, there is those Profile and New profile buttons/shortcuts and next to them is bluetooth logo, when clicking it nothing happens. s14.postimg.org/5ujo3swj5/aaaa.png

Looks like "disconnect bluetooth" button is also gone. But pressing PS button and Options works as disconnect method on DS4.

2 years 5 months ago #5 by Wobbles

mirosa25 wrote: Hmm I keep on getting the error that it cant start the virtual bus. It tries to install it each time on startup but it looks like it succeeds. Afterwards I get the warning. Weird. Might be a bug or maybe just me...

Here is the stuff from the log if it helps:

9/27/2016 4:45:50 PM> WARNING: Could not start the virtual bus, or the virtual bus is not installed
9/27/2016 4:45:50 PM> TRACE: Device removed 393760|32772|342587590656
9/27/2016 4:45:50 PM> TRACE: Device connected 393760|32768|342587590656
9/27/2016 4:45:51 PM> TRACE: VBus: Attempting to install VBus
9/27/2016 4:45:54 PM> TRACE: VBus: VBus installer returned code 0

hmmm, there should be another log inside the virtual bus folder in the application folder, could you include that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mirosa25

2 years 5 months ago #6 by Wobbles

Peeensseli wrote: Can't find latency meter with numbers anywhere, like 1.5 version had.

On top of the window, there is those Profile and New profile buttons/shortcuts and next to them is bluetooth logo, when clicking it nothing happens. s14.postimg.org/5ujo3swj5/aaaa.png

Looks like "disconnect bluetooth" button is also gone. But pressing PS button and Options works as disconnect method on DS4.

The latency numbers are gone because they were somewhat superficial, but the app will still track and warn on high latency. I may bring them back in some sort of minimalistic icon format, but I was focused on keeping it clutter free.

The BT button not working is infact a bug and I will add it to the todo list.

2 years 5 months ago #7 by Blankylord
where you can see the battery level? because I do not appear anywhere

2 years 5 months ago #8 by Wobbles

Blankylord wrote: where you can see the battery level? because I do not appear anywhere

It is the color indicator behind the controller icon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blankylord

2 years 5 months ago #9 by Blankylord

Wobbles wrote:

Blankylord wrote: where you can see the battery level? because I do not appear anywhere

It is the color indicator behind the controller icon.

Thank you very much, for now I tried playing the witcher 3 and working perfect, what I liked the previous version is that the info you ponia if you were in exclusive mode or down how the application window in a quick message because I do not use the activity center off the ground and I have not had problems of double entry but I doubt whether I am not really exclusively is. (I am sorry for my bad english).

2 years 5 months ago #10 by Wobbles
I think perhaps an icon in the toolbar indicating exclusive mode would be a good addition. There were many complains about the big ugly yellow bar.