$2.00
doblea
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$8.50

First update to 1.6 pushed; let the bug reports roll in!

3 years 2 months ago #61 by Wobbles

Naylia wrote: Running 1.6.8 and if I open Device Manager (some other apps with popup dialogs as well, but DM is easily repeatable) on Windows 10, then I lose mouse control.

Cannot emulate mouse in elevated system windows (security restriction of MS). If you want to work around it you would need to run IM as admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #62 by Naylia

Wobbles wrote:

Naylia wrote: Running 1.6.8 and if I open Device Manager (some other apps with popup dialogs as well, but DM is easily repeatable) on Windows 10, then I lose mouse control.

Cannot emulate mouse in elevated system windows (security restriction of MS). If you want to work around it you would need to run IM as admin.

Promise to behave?

Thatll do the trick thanks!

3 years 2 months ago #63 by Naylia
I cant seem to use microphone with the Sony adapter. Audio out works fine. Any chance inputmapper is impacting? I am running 2 usb adapters now for ps4 ds connection stability so happy to help diagnose any multi controller issues if needed.

3 years 2 months ago #64 by Wobbles
hmmm, ill take a look. should open a new thread in the support forum for this though incase its an involved discussion

3 years 2 months ago #65 by frank
I have a problem guys, I connect my dualshock 4 to the PC, with bluetooth, but why not enable me audio and microphone?
Attachments:

3 years 2 months ago #66 by Wobbles

frank wrote: I have a problem guys, I connect my dualshock 4 to the PC, with bluetooth, but why not enable me audio and microphone?

Audio only possible using the Sony DS4 dongle.

3 years 2 months ago #67 by frank

Wobbles wrote:

frank wrote: I have a problem guys, I connect my dualshock 4 to the PC, with bluetooth, but why not enable me audio and microphone?

There is no way?

3 years 2 months ago #68 by Moskeeto

frank wrote:

Wobbles wrote:

There is no way?

There is a way. Using the official Sony DS4 dongle is the only way to currently get audio and mic support on the PC.

3 years 2 months ago #69 by frank

Moskeeto wrote:

frank wrote:

Wobbles wrote:

There is no way?

There is a way. Using the official Sony DS4 dongle is the only way to currently get audio and mic support on the PC.

But it is a hardware or software problem?

3 years 2 months ago #70 by Wobbles

frank wrote:

Moskeeto wrote:

frank wrote:

Wobbles wrote:

There is no way?

But it is a hardware or software problem?

If you want audio you need to use the Sony Wireless Dongle.