$20.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$20.00
Average donation
$4.64

InputMapper 1.6 launched and well received

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #11 by Khronikos

Yes, your icon in the tray is white, and I can drag that to the taskbar notification area. But I don't use the white icon. I use your app black controller icon on the taskbar so I can click on and off when I want to. Your icon in the tray is white, and the tray is white too.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
2 years 11 months ago #12 by Wobbles
Ill have to look into that, I don't know if an application can detect if its icon is in the hidden section and give it a different icon based on the background color. Worst case scenario it may have to be a user selectable thing.
2 years 11 months ago #13 by Khronikos
Yeah, it is not a big deal at all.
2 years 11 months ago #14 by Chase
So, before when clicking on the input mapper icon in my toolbar, it brought up the interface and i could use it from there. Is this no longer an option? Do i have to use the icon in the tray now? If so i dont really have a use for the app in my toolbar. Love the 1.6 tho!! Keep up the good work.
2 years 11 months ago #15 by Marcus
Here is my tray icon in Windows 7:

It makes me want to revert to 1.5. Please allow the program to scan the program dir at run time so that if it finds a valid custom tray.ico it will use it instead. This is really ugly.
2 years 11 months ago #16 by Wobbles
It was switched with windows 8/10 in mind
2 years 11 months ago #17 by Marcus
Can you consider a custom icon option like I mentioned? IMO it doesn't look good in Windows 10 either...
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #18 by Wobbles

Wobbles wrote: Ill have to look into that, I don't know if an application can detect if its icon is in the hidden section and give it a different icon based on the background color. Worst case scenario it may have to be a user selectable thing.

2 years 11 months ago #19 by Marcus
I saw that, but an on-the-fly implementation (presumably with color inversion depending on hidden pool vs taskbar) would not be helpful to me. Your worst case scenario, a custom option, is my best case scenario. ;)
2 years 11 months ago #20 by Wobbles
customization options like that are on the list, but they aren't that high on it right now. right now I need to focus on redoing the macros.