$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$20.61

Razer Raiju

2 years 10 months ago #1 by Chris
I was talking to a redditor who has the razer Raiju and according to him, it has drivers for pc. Still waiting on a response but if this is true, would it be possible to use input mapper to emulate a Raiju rather then an xbox controller so that steam games show x square circle triangle instead of abxy? And still allow us to use the touch for mousepad?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #2 by Wobbles
What propmpts the game gives relies completely on the game and how it was written. If the game was not developed with steams new controller API or sony's button prompts in mind than it doesnt matter what I do on my end as it wont change what the game is capible of showing.

That said you should subscribe to my YouTube as DS4 emulation is one of the announced features coming to IM 1.6.11

2 years 10 months ago #3 by Chris
Cool, just subscribed. When you say ds4 emulation are refering to emulating a ds4 with a m/kb or some other controller, or do you mean using a ds4 as a ds4?

The latter is what im looking for. Currently, For some reason when I dont use input mapper, even when steam sees my controller and the game changes inputs to match a ds4, nothing works. So in these supposedly compatible games, I still need to emulate an xbox controller with inputmapper to play them.

Maybe this is the wrong section..

2 years 10 months ago #4 by Wobbles
All of the above. Specifically it emulates a USB DS4 as that is the most compatible in games and in Sony's remote play.

2 years 10 months ago #5 by Chris
Okay cool. Hey since I have your attention, has anyone else mentioned an issue where the ds4 flickers in and out of connectivity while trying to become exclusive resulting in the USB port and the port next to it power surging, shutting down, and semi frying the moderately expensive mouse that was next to it? Is that a known issue Or is that something I should detail in the bug section when I get home?

2 years 10 months ago #6 by Wobbles
The thing you describe seems to have nothing to do with IM as software cannot simply fry devices.

2 years 10 months ago #7 by Chris
Well okay but it happened 4 times while using inputmapper, 3 different ports, and I could not reproduce this with the older ds4 windows, it hasnt happened again since June but its just something thats been on my mind. Im pretty sure the connectivity issue had something to do with the cord I was using, but again the powersurge only ever happened while inputmapper was attempting to connect. Anyways i'll look for the update vid, thx for your patience

2 years 10 months ago #8 by Wobbles
Power surge indicates a hardware failure, voltage to the bus is not regulated by software or even drivers for that matter with the exception of windows having the ability to enact a low power state mode. If you are truly experiencing power surges you need to immediately replace your motherboard and possibly power supply to avoid cascading failure of more components. CPUs are very sensitive to surges and you dont want to risk frying that.