$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.33

Steam DS4 compatibility effect on inputmapper development

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #1 by Abdullah_0000
I don't know if this has already been talked about but I have a couple of questions

1. Do you think Steam DS4 compatibility gonna decrease the inputmapper user base?

2. Do Steam DS4 compatibility decrease your enthusiasm on inputmapper development?

3. I know inputmapper is not just for DS4 but for all kind of other devices but most people use inputmapper for DS4, so are you going to focus on supporting others devices now that DS4 support is mainstream?

its ok if you don't want to discuss this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #2 by Wobbles
Doesn't really change anything here at all, discussed it for a few checkins here inputmapper.com/39-check-in-oct-13-2016-...ing-to-steam-sort-of but basically steams support is still broken in a lot of games, IM still has more compatibility, and we still have more features. So nothing has changed on our end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abdullah_0000

2 years 10 months ago #3 by NES
Have to set it up in big picture mode which I never use and would be kind of a pain to use only for that, not all games are on Steam and as mentioned IM has many more features. I'll stick with IM.

2 years 10 months ago #4 by Wobbles

Majid wrote: Hi Please advise me when you run this application error the bluetooth adapter or Bluetooth drivers being used may not be compatible with this software catalog.
My Bluetooth version: CSR 4.0
ID This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. thanks help me

This has nothing to do with this thread, Do not hijack threads.