Rain
$2.00
Fahad
$2.00
Carlo
$5.00
m3rlinsbart
$2.00
Thank you - works great with Pokemon Desmume Emulator!
Katie
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$6.53

InputMapper 1.7 Alpha available for testing

2 years 10 months ago #51 by Zwip-Zwap Zapony
Is there a way to connect a DualShock 4 (through BlueTooth) to InputMapper 1.7 for its lightbar functionality, but keep the one, single "Wireless Controller" device working without adding more devices? Using the "DriverInterface.None" output doesn't add any extra outputs, but still nulls out everything from the default "Wireless Controller" DirectInput device (and would probably also hide/completely get rid of it if I didn't have Steam running, blocking "exclusive" access).

Speaking of lightbar functionality... I've updated to a clean, fresh install of the latest 1.7 version (due to some issues that seem to have revolved around just not having the profile "New Profile.json"), and if I click the cog/gear icon beside a connected DualShock 4 controller and set all 3 lightbar states to the sample "Battery Progress" green-to-red profile... the lightbar remains the "default" blue colour. Even if I connect it through a USB cable to begin charging and then disconnect it again so it returns to discharging wirelessly, it remains a solid blue colour. I take it you'd like the "debug log" for this issue, so I've attached it to this post (while having a DualShock 4 connected through USB). It previously worked just fine in previous versions of InputMapper 1.7, before it messed up a bit (due to me lacking "New Profile.json", I assume).
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #52 by Wobbles
Can you post your debug info from the help menu

2 years 10 months ago #53 by Zwip-Zwap Zapony

Wobbles wrote: Can you post your debug info from the help menu

If you mean the "Report Bug" thing which lets you save a "DebugLog.json" file full of stuff, it's attached to my previous post as an attachment, but sure, I'll attach it to this post too. If you don't mean that, you may have to instruct me as to exactly what to do, step by step.
Attachments: