$30.00
Average donation
$3.75

InputMapper 1.7.6246 Alpha available for testing

8 months 1 week ago #1 by Wobbles
There are several known issues and shortcommings;
 Known Issues:

Application will...

InputMapper 1.7.6246 alpha is available for testing. There are some upgrades and some bugs so please read this article.

There are several known issues and shortcommings;

Known Issues:

• Application will NOT update or notify of updates until released live (You must periodically check back in this article or forum for updated copies while in alpha/beta state)
  • Macros not finialized, if macros are important to you perhaps hold off a bit
  • Though all mappings are accessible, the mapping UI is still hackish/incomplete
  • Installer will NOT install 3rd party drivers needed for many features (This will be implemented once the drivers themselves become more stable)
    Do NOT install drivers that you do not NEED.
  • Behavior is untested and could be problematic if installing next to existing copies of IM
  • (Fixed) Icon font will not properly replace old font if you currently have IM 1.6 installed. Delete InputMapperIcons.ttf from your fonts folder prior to install IM 1.7 to fix this
  • (Enhancement) Color wheel, RGB value, HSC, need to be added to lightbar to make color picking easier.
  • (Fixed) Values for sliders in axis tuning
  • (NEW) Arrow keys not properly mappable (fixed just waiting next release)
  • Controller not recignized when connected to Sony adapter if adapter is unplugged then re-inserted while IM is running prior to controller being connected.
  • More to come as discovered...

New features added:

• Memory dump log thingy. Use the Help > Bug reporter to create a dump file to upload here if there are any problems, this should contain everything I need to know to fix bugs.
  • Added missing locialization keys
  • Added and updated existing translations to include Spanish, Italian, Russian and Chinese with more to come.
  • Improved device handeling/reporting functionality of the MyShock API
  • Added start minimized and start with winows options
  • Improved dataobject to file syncronization
  • Added credits to translation team to about window
  • Added vJoy output support (still need to manually create the output device using the vJoy config utility from them) (Only supports 1 device as of now)

Download HERE: https://InputMapper.com/attachments/InputMapper (1.7.6246.18674).exe

Read article...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 months 1 week ago #2 by Mustafa
Hi, I haven't used the alpha versions yet. But I wanted to ask a question about the drivers you've mentioned. I am using two PS4 controllers and Input Mapper 1.6.10 (Latest Stable).

Is there any advantage to installing any of those drivers? And if yes, which one should I install?

What are the differences between those drivers? The one you have labelled as NEW (vJoy) what are the advantages of installing it for example?

8 months 1 week ago #3 by Wobbles
They are only compatible with IM 1.7, and none should be used unless you need the specific functionality they provide IE emulating DI or DS4 devices or using a PS3 controller.

8 months 1 week ago #4 by FinnedSgang
Input mapper. 1.7 not working anymore for me .
I uninstalled 1.6.10. and installed the driver for DS3 controller ( i want to use the nav controller) FireShock. Also installed VIGEM , then uninstalled.

Input mapper see the controller in the program, and so also Windows 10 in bt devices, but the controller doesn't work. The Led bar in blu and the charge at 70%. The only thing working is the touchpad but it works with some lag, not smootly like with inputmapper 1.6. I receive the message for exclusive mode "unable to activate in exclusive mode" and can't even close the pad with PS+option button as before.

Also the Navigation Controller doesn't work. Seen By the app and Windows but it doesn't work

8 months 1 week ago #5 by Wobbles
Fireshock 1.0.3 or newer is needed for the nav controller, but its still buggy

8 months 1 week ago #6 by César Navarro
Yo Wobbles i just finished the v2 spanish translation with some minor tweaks but i noticed something, every translation works fine but the axis configuration tab don't, it only translate the tab itself but nothing in the inside got translated.

File Attachment:

File Name: Localizati...shv2.zip
File Size:10 KB
Attachments:

8 months 1 week ago #7 by Wobbles
Because different devices have different axis and button names, I am having to write some special code for that tab and the mapping tab to dynamically change text based both on the device type and the language.

8 months 1 week ago #8 by Maxwellru
Hi! I installed updated version and see default translation. Not mine.

8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #9 by Maxwellru
  1. And I cant mapping keyboard arrow keys.
  2. Does not working Cancel button in Macros Studio

8 months 1 week ago #10 by Wobbles

Maxwellru wrote:

1. And I cant mapping keyboard arrow keys.
  2. Does not working Cancel button in Macros Studio

When I open your translation file it says its empty, or corrupt, you didn't edit it manually or outside the tool did you?

Will fix arrow keys in next release

Macro studio has no cancel button, what window are you talking about