Developers Beer Fund

Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$4.18

InputMapper 1.7.6277.18816 available for DL and testing

2 weeks 1 day ago #1 by Wobbles
Dowload IM 1.7.6277.18816a here: inputmapper.com/attachments/InputMapper (1.7.6277.18816).exe...

The current build while still incomplete in many areas, seems stable enough for public build so I released a new alpha. This includes the starting foundation for the keyboard and mouse input device as well as the new on screen keyboard. Both are still under development but I would like to hear feedback on them so far. Be sure to follow our new bug and feature request section for upcoming features and to report bugs and request your own features at https://inputmapper.com/support?view=bugs

Dowload IM 1.7.6277.18816a here: https://inputmapper.com/attachments/InputMapper (1.7.6277.18816).exe

Read article...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 weeks 23 hours ago - 2 weeks 22 hours ago #2 by wirenut48
Where is macro functionality on the development list? Really curious on how this is going to work with the macros independent of the profiles. I know functionality is not complete but was unable to assign a macro to an unbound button. Must have a way to disable controller inputs so it doesn't trigger game commands with macros.

Looking forward to sorting through this.

Retired Electrician IBEW Local 48

2 weeks 18 hours ago - 2 weeks 18 hours ago #3 by Wobbles
This is actually one of the exact issues that are forcing me to rethink my current approach to macros and why the current delay. I have a solution that I think will work its just a matter of shifting everything I have done thus far over to it. I still want to keep macros "global" esentially, but the idea of having to specify a device each time you wanted to create a trigger didn't seem intuitive, so instead I am going to have the macro re-instance itself for each connected controller. The down side to this is since triggers wont be created for specific controllers, users will have to get used to my generic button naming convention to create triggers, IE instead of selecting Cross or "A" it will be "Face Button 1"

2 weeks 6 hours ago #4 by César Navarro
Any progress with the shutdown function with the dongle?

2 weeks 6 hours ago #5 by Wobbles
1.7 doesn't even have BT disconnect yet

1 week 6 days ago #6 by wirenut48
Guess I don't understand how this global macro thing is suppose to work. How do you plan to be able to do game specific macros as most macros usually are? I wouldn't want to limit Face Button 1 to only one macro to share between all game profiles. I could see having a global list then drag and drop the ones you want to use into that profile. Then you could include game specific macros and keep them sorted since you now have the ability to name them.

Anyway was just sorting through some different scenarios, conflicts, and putting out some ideas.

1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #7 by Wobbles

wirenut48 wrote: Guess I don't understand how this global macro thing is suppose to work. How do you plan to be able to do game specific macros as most macros usually are? I wouldn't want to limit Face Button 1 to only one macro to share between all game profiles. I could see having a global list then drag and drop the ones you want to use into that profile. Then you could include game specific macros and keep them sorted since you now have the ability to name them.

Anyway was just sorting through some different scenarios, conflicts, and putting out some ideas.

One of the triggers would be "loaded profile", this would allow macros to be sorted by profile. Im also going to make an "active application" trigger so you can separate by app without needing profiles

1 week 6 days ago #8 by wirenut48
OK, that explains a lot, thanks.

1 week 4 days ago #9 by Maxwellru
Hello! Is it me or problem with startup with windows and IM crashing with ds4 direct is still there?

1 week 4 days ago #10 by Wobbles
huh?