$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$4.88

InputMapper 1.7.6277.18816 available for DL and testing

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #11 by wirenut48
Virtual keyboard was unuseable as I am running at 2k resolutions on my TV with 175% DPI. Even some of the button text on the mapping screen are cropped with this DPI setting. If I run at 4k, window's sets the DPI to 250%.

Retired Electrician IBEW Local 48

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #12 by Wobbles
Can you post a SS of what it looks like

2 months 1 week ago #13 by wirenut48
OK hold on

2 months 1 week ago #14 by wirenut48

2 months 1 week ago #15 by zapoqx
Previous post seemed to not go through. It seems that the installer won't run on my end over here, but the current 1.6.10 download is still fine. It gives the error
"Error Opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location exists and that you can write to it."

Something I'm missing?

2 months 1 week ago #16 by Wobbles
Bug in the installer compile, Try the same DL link again.

2 months 1 week ago #17 by zapoqx
works. Thanks! Trying it out now

1 month 3 weeks ago #18 by Zwip-Zwap Zapony
So... A while back, I posted about me having issues with the lightbar just being blue in InputMapper 1.7, while still working fine in InputMapper 1.6 and 2.0. It turns out that the lightbar profiles were just set for me to be based on a value, but without a set control to monitor the value from, so it had nothing to set the lightbar to. After figuring that out and fixing it to take the value from the battery level, it works just fine again. Just thought I should probably mention that.

1 month 2 weeks ago #19 by Dylan Larkin
Well I don't understand 1.7 I tried it I didnt really get it :P. But seriously thank you Wobbles and the rest of you (if there are any others) for such a great application as this. Had this not been a thing, I probably would not be able to play my Xbox One. My last actual XB1 controller died and now I have to use my PS4 controller through my PC using Inputmapper and use the Xbox App to stream my Xbox in order to play it at all. So thank you for enabling my Xbox One to still be used :D

1 month 2 weeks ago #20 by Clonazepam
Hi.

Just updated to Windows version 10.0.15063 and inputmapper 1.6.10 would no longer run properly. It basically appeared to run momentarily, as I could see the icon in the taskbar, and just about as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared and shut down.

I decided to download this 1.7.6277.18816 and it appears to be working fine. I did a quick test in Dark Souls 3 and seems well. This version is obviously incomplete and confusing, but so far so good.