$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$6.00

Put your profiles here?

2 years 7 months ago #1 by Severian Fryskesma
I figure, we all put in some serious work to get our gaming profiles working well, so if we all share this, we can have some really great profiles to share with each other. I looked through the whole forum, and didn't see anything else like this. Here's my Neverwinter profile. It's set up to be as close to the PS4 Neverwinter controls as possible, and other than tweaking mouse sensitivity and stick deadzones to your personal preferences, this should work pretty well for combat.

Note: This will only work on Neverwinter through Steam; if you play through Arc, there is no controller support. However, you can seamlessly migrate your entire account over to Steam simply by installing the game through Steam and logging in using the same credentials.

I also have a version set up for Dvorak, if anyone besides me uses a Dvorak keyboard. The one I'm uploading is for QWERTY, though, don't worry.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #2 by vidsgame
I do have a lot of profiles. Would you be able to tell me where I find those (profile files) again?

2 years 7 months ago #3 by Severian Fryskesma
Mine were in App Data>Roaming>Input Mapper>Profiles

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #4 by vidsgame
Thank You. Here you go. The one named "Brutal" is for Brutal Legend. I use "auto" for Braid, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

1 year 9 months ago #5 by Jackal
Im looking for any help with the game Squad and a profile for it.

Jackal6681
Hes not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fritz