$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$20.61

Help with Bluetooth.

2 years 4 months ago #1 by Javier Albadalejo Olivares
Hello, first, I'd like to apologize if there's any other topic in this forum like this - but I haven't had the chance to look for it, and I know it's dumb, but I really need your help in this case. I use Windows 10 (before I used W8.1 and I upgraded last week.).. I had my DS4 controller paired through Bluetooth with the config from W8.1 as I did not do a clean install. Until then, it worked magnificently. I could just press the HOME button or HOME+SHARE and I would get the controller quickly plugged in, etc. Played through Steam like this and other games that support the controller. Today I had some sort of issue I guess, and had to unpair. So I tried pairing it again. Simple. I go to manage devices, go to add a new one. Press HOME+SHARE. The controller plus the microphone/headphone device is quickly noticed and shows up. I click, and stays "connecting" for a while and won't pair up at all. Spent the whole afternoon trying it ove and over again. Anything I'm doing wrong? I've used the controller wireless before. Not even InputMapper will make the controller wireless..

I'm not sure if this can be fixed. If not, I guess it's problematic. I know how it is much better for me to just play with the controller plugged in through USB, as it removes problems like internet Bluetooth lag, for example. But sometimes, it's better for me to play wireless and not be bound to cables.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.