$10.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$21.92

Problem After the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

1 year 11 months ago #21 by fatguy666

Gxova wrote: I put this method in other chat, here i go try downloading inputmapper.com/downloads/download/5-too...utmapper-hidguardian then install it.
After that go to the installation directory and open all bats using administrador and try. I hope Works for everyone¡

Signed up just to thank you as installing InputMapper alone was not enough but this has finally fixed it!

Windows was recognising my DS4 as a "Wireless Controller" but there was no entry coming up under "Game controller settings" if I clicked on the controller in Devices and Printers. I really have no why Windows wasn't recognising the controller properly but it was definitely fine before the update without having to use InputMapper at all. I will say that in the Wireless Controller properties the events list showed "Device BTHENUM\Dev_XXX\7&df2d9aa&1&BluetoothDevice_XXX requires further installation." - XXX being the MAC address for the controller.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #22 by Aaron Lamat
where is the installation directory?

1 year 11 months ago #23 by fatguy666
Mine installed to "C:\Program Files (x86)\DSDCS\InputMapper HidGuardian"

Only file I had to run manually was "Install Driver.bat" - running that as an administrator was enough to fix me issues.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #24 by mancheblue
I have another problem. The connection failed and my computer refuses recognizing my login password. Now the problem was fixed. Turn on you need to change or reset the password.