$2.00
Emma
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$2.21

Is it possible to fully emulate a DS4 with keyboard?

1 year 6 months ago #1 by ctocopok
Greetings!
Before I download this software stuff and dive into installing/setting up/falling in despair I would like to ask a simple question.

Is this software capable of emulating DS4 controller for SONY's Remoteplay application? I mean, I got a RP program that receives the stream from my PS4, and I send keystrokes to it from a scripting tool AutoIT, right now the keys are only Enter and Escape which translate into "X" and "O" for the streamed PS4. I don't even need a controller attached to my computer.
What I want is to ease my grinding in some games with AutoIt automation, so that I make a macro to perform repeated actions that I would normally do by hand, but - programmatically.
To simplify the above: I want to "press" a keyboard button. say "1" that would be accepted by Remoteplay as "SQUARE" pressed by DS4.
Is that possible, or do I completely misunderstand the purpose of the software? :)

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #2 by wirenut48
InputMapper was originally designed for a Dinput DS4 to play as a Xinput 360 controller. But with the Developers vision of the new version 1.7 it should be able to do that. Unfortunately there is no timetable for when that will be.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.