$2.00
Emma
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$2.21

Check In: Jun 26 2018 (Data Rate graphs are back!, bug fixes, virtual keyboard and mouse plugin in works)

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #11 by wirenut48
Thanks for taking the time in giving an insight of what the macros are going to be. I can see the framework with the mapping scheme, and the unlimited possibilities. Having multiple means and devices for triggers and actions with very specific control. Very exciting stuff that's going to be fun to play with.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #12 by wirenut48
Another question if I may, and I assume it would be possible. A way to scale or set a ratio between input and output on each axis?
I had tried at one time mapping the gyros so I could swing the controller with my arms to make a golf swing. It kinda worked, but the issue I had seemed to be it didn't match the scale of the thumbstick. I would love to be able to use a Move controller for playing my golf games and would be limited without the game being written for it. But I believe it still would work really well with just the two axis used in game. Mapping the Y axis to control length of swing for distance. And rotation of the controller to the X to curve the ball left and right. But those input would each have to be on a different scale.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 3 months ago #13 by Wobbles
Yea I have been kicking that around in my head as axis tuning is starting to get developed now, I think what is needed is a offset option in combination with a wrap around/mirror/cutoff option for how to handle what happens when the edge of the output axis. I think with enough of the right options that you could set up the gyro/accel for near anything