$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$30.00
Average donation
$4.20

Mouse drift on controller disconnect

2 months 1 week ago #1 by sonicnerd14
So I've been noticing lately that everytime the controller disconnects, whether its by me turning it off or it dying, I suddenly get this odd mouse drift where the cursor will forever move to the bottom right corner of the screen until I can manage to close Input mapper. Sometimes even being able to close IM down when that happens is difficult because the cursor is consistently moving in another direction while I'm fighting to close out the program. I even tried turning off mouse emulation in IM, and that doesn't do anything. Just wondering if there's any way to fix this.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #2 by wirenut48
Unplugging the controller should stop the drifting. You must have the mouse mapped to the physical DS4 controller through Steam settings or another App. Installing HIDGuaurdian will hide the Default controller from other apps, but will no longer be able to use the physical DS4.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.