Rain
$2.00
Fahad
$2.00
Carlo
$5.00
m3rlinsbart
$2.00
Thank you - works great with Pokemon Desmume Emulator!
Katie
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$6.53

Can the Default profile color be changed from that full intensity amber?

9 months 3 weeks ago #1 by Jack Blank
I like all my profiles to have the LED color at lowest intensity to save battery and not be so bright so is there any way to change the Default profiles full brightness amber to something a little more subdued? Or is it possible to have a profile I created be the default so it's the one that gets switched to when my controller is first turned on? I just find that full brightness amber a bit jarring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 3 weeks ago #2 by Wobbles
Yes, it's in the settings

9 months 3 weeks ago #3 by Jack Blank
Thanks. I meant to add that I wanted Auto Sense mode to also be enabled when I first turned on the controller, but when I do it always defaults to the full brightness amber with Auto Sense enabled. However, all I have to then do is click anywhere outside the InputMapper window then it will switch to the profile I selected for the Default Profile for App Sensing. No biggie. Great job on this app, btw. I was a long time user of DS4Windows until it became evident that it's impossible now to get it to work reliably in Exclusive Mode. Had to switch over to Input Mapper and so far I'm liking it. I only wish it could auto-switch profiles in-game when you forget to turn on the controller before you launched a game, which is often for me. The original developer's builds of DS4Windows could do this.