$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.26

having issues using 2 ps4 controllers at once

8 months 2 weeks ago #1 by peterquistgard
got them both activated but it be like both are player 1 ..couldnt change it ...now after trying i cant even get them both to show up at the same time..ive tried wireless and wired...is there anyway i can like reset the drivers and start from scratch ..i think i may have messed something up by having ds4, it not working then me trying to use input mapper?

any help would be greatly apperciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 2 weeks ago #2 by wirenut48
not sure where you are trying to get them to show up. What version of IM are you using? Reboot PC if you haven't already, should be the first thing you do when things start acting up.ready

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

8 months 2 weeks ago #3 by peterquistgard

wirenut48 wrote: not sure where you are trying to get them to show up. What version of IM are you using? Reboot PC if you haven't already, should be the first thing you do when things start acting up.ready

trying to get them to show up in windows ...i can only get one at a time..and i have rebooting still no luck

8 months 2 weeks ago #4 by peterquistgard

wirenut48 wrote: not sure where you are trying to get them to show up. What version of IM are you using? Reboot PC if you haven't already, should be the first thing you do when things start acting up.ready

i believe im using 1.6 version

8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #5 by peterquistgard

also im on windows 10...one controller works...then when i plug the other in it says windows device has malfunctioned and is not recognized..something along those lines and nothing happens

8 months 2 weeks ago #6 by wirenut48
that's an odd problem, not sure what the cause would be. bad cable

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10