$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.45

Controller settings wrong(Help)

1 month 3 days ago #1 by Rodrigo
Heys guys. How can I get my ps4 buttons correctly configurated? I am using a usb cable to connect my controller to the pc, and i've tried multiple things and i can´t figure how to resolve. When I use the dualshock via BT, the controlls are all corect but via usb they aren´t. For example the Dpad right has the same configuration as "X" and Dpad down is the same as "O".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 3 days ago #2 by Wobbles
What game?how does it look in xinput test?

1 month 3 days ago #3 by Rodrigo
fifa 20 to be exact. Tried to uninstall and install again, went to xinput test to see how'd it look, looked perfectly fine. Then went to open the game again and it´s fixed. Thank you for your time! :)

1 month 3 days ago #4 by Rodrigo
fifa 20 to be exact. Tried to uninstall and install again, went to xinput test to see how'd it look, looked perfectly fine. Then went to open the game again and it´s fixed. Thank you for your time! :)

EDIT: Btw, are you familiar with internet speeds and latency in general getting worse when dualshock is connected via BT?? Is that a thing or is it just me?

1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #5 by Wobbles
Ahh, you need HidGuardian. And you are apparently using wifi, BT operates at 2.4ghz, wifi can aswell. Switch to 5ghz or go wired.