$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.45

Connection trouble PS4 DS

3 years 2 months ago #1 by Andrew Snyder
I can't seem to use my PS4 controller to play on Steam. It was working fine the other day; however, I shut my system down, and now I can't seem to get it work in game with steam. It should be noted that input mapper is registering my controller, and it is reading in exclusive mode. I've tried going in and disabling the controller in the device manager, but it did not work. I don't know what to do now. Help!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #2 by Wobbles
Make sure you dont have any orphaned controllers in device manager and that your 360 controller is set as the primary device in the joystick control panel

3 years 2 months ago #3 by Andrew Snyder
Well, that was easier than I expected...

Thanks so much!!!

3 years 2 months ago #4 by Zahid Hossain
after connecting my ds4, i tested everything nd my ds4 was working properly.But when i tried to play games with the ds4 nd it did work properly.When i tried play black ops 3 showing this(in the pic) nd couldnot play the game.( Note: logged in an account,working exclusive mod,inputmapper working properly)
Attachments:

3 years 2 months ago #5 by Wobbles

Zahid Hossain wrote: after connecting my ds4, i tested everything nd my ds4 was working properly.But when i tried to play games with the ds4 nd it did work properly.When i tried play black ops 3 showing this(in the pic) nd couldnot play the game.( Note: logged in an account,working exclusive mod,inputmapper working properly)

This has nothing to do with InputMapper or this thread. Stop spamming the support forum.

3 years 2 months ago #6 by Zahid Hossain
um not spamming bro.when i press any button of th ds4 show that error .btw um using windows 10 anniversary upadate.i need the solution.

3 years 2 months ago #7 by Wobbles

Zahid Hossain wrote: um not spamming bro.when i press any button of th ds4 show that error .btw um using windows 10 anniversary upadate.i need the solution.

You posted this multiple times in multiple threads that are unrelated, that is spamming. One post will suffice for an issue. But the error you are receiving is a in game error, not even related to IM.

3 years 2 months ago #8 by Zahid Hossain
sorry for my multiple post.