$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.50

Macros

3 years 7 months ago #1 by Joshua
I have a couple things, #1, do macros not work in games? Because I've been trying to create some so I can play Minecraft on my PC with my DS4 but nothing I've created works in game despite seeming to work outside of it except for the default touchpad as mouse and the second thing is would it be possible to create macros to control the lightbar? I was hoping to make it turn a specific different color every 10%, any way that would be possible I'd love to hear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #2 by Wobbles
The light bar is controlled in the profiles, no need for a macro. and make sure you save the macro and save and assign the profile to the controller.

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #3 by Joshua
Yes, I do realize this however the only option to change color based off battery only has the option to fade between two colors as battery goes down I want to make it change to a different color every 10% which there seems to be no way to accomplish in the profiles page so I was hoping there was a way to do that through Macros (IE Blue for 100%, Green for 90%, Pink for 80% and so forth)

3 years 7 months ago #4 by Wobbles
Macros in 1.5 are not able to get that detailed with the triggers.

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #5 by Joshua
Okay, duly noted.... If possible, assuming you're one of the developers based off all your posts I would really appreciate it if you could work on either adding a battery percentage trigger to your macros or making the light bar controls more complex although obviously if there's more important things that's fine :P