$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.50

DS4(wireless controller) is not visible

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #1 by Valery
DS4 is not displayed as wireless controller in connected devices via my bluetooth adapter. Because of this playstaton now can not see the original Dualshock 4 , only x360 emulator. And just as I can not use your exclusive mod tool for w10 AU. Using usb cabel everything is fine.

Please help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #2 by Raphael
I have the same problem ! When i plug my ps4 controller before i go to bed and pick it up in the morning , the bluetooth is still visible in the windows bluetooth option but not in the software. I have to re-pair it every morning or so. I'm with the last build available for win 10 and every drivers is up to date. Is there a way to fix this?

3 years 6 months ago #3 by Valery

Raphael wrote: I have the same problem ! When i plug my ps4 controller before i go to bed and pick it up in the morning , the bluetooth is still visible in the windows bluetooth option but not in the software. I have to re-pair it every morning or so. I'm with the last build available for win 10 and every drivers is up to date. Is there a way to fix this?

I think this is the Sony's machinations to better sell their original wireless adapter for dualshock 4 :D

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #4 by Wobbles
If you want to use the DS4 as a DS4 and not a 360 controller, don't use IM. IM purpose is to turn the DS4 into a 360 controller. And I do not believe PS Now is wireless compatible.

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #5 by Valery

Wobbles wrote: If you want to use the DS4 as a DS4 and not a 360 controller, don't use IM. IM purpose is to turn the DS4 into a 360 controller. And I do not believe PS Now is wireless compatible.

You got me wrong. Windows 10 detects my Dualshock 4 and bluetooth adapter as a single device. So it causes compatibility problems.
It is pretty bad for me that you have not encountered a similar problem

3 years 6 months ago #6 by Wobbles
That's not possible. Everything you sent me from the screenshots looks correct. Devices cannot combine together to form single devices and as I said, when using IM games and apps are not supposed to see the original DS4, IM turns the device into a 360 controller. If you want to use the DS4 in applications then you should not be using IM as that is not what this program is for.