$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$100.00
Average donation
$6.09

macros and Axis tuning

10 months 3 weeks ago #1 by JD
Is there no way to edit macros now once they are saved? I have not seen any way to delete any button imputs within the macro, the only way to edit is to completly remove and re-enter all desired imputs. There use to be an X beside the imputs you clicked on to remove and you could shift them as well.

The other question i have is on the Axis tuning for the offset wizard, the pop up box gives the instuctions to move sticks in the same directions as an arrow points? I see no arrow?

Other than those two things its working great playing PS4 through remote play, the macros are awesome utilized on PS4 games!

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
10 months 3 weeks ago #2 by Wobbles
This is a bug, missing icons causing the buttons to go invisible. Will work on it asap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JD
10 months 3 weeks ago #3 by JD
Thank you sir!
10 months 3 weeks ago #4 by Wobbles
Here is an advance copy of the fix, swap your exe out with this one.

File Attachment:

File Name: InputMapper.exe
File Size:2,393 KB
Attachments:
10 months 3 weeks ago #5 by JD
Cool man, took me a few tries to swap out the file in the folder.....wanted permissions... but that works!

Thanks a bunch!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wobbles
10 months 3 weeks ago #6 by Wobbles
Completely re-doing the macro system is going to be an area of focus in the next couple weeks, so more bugs may pop back up.
10 months 3 weeks ago #7 by JD
You gonna try to do something to where you can do the inputs on the actual controller and have them register for the macro?

Thats a nice feature on the DS4windows mapper that and recording the time delay but this program seems to perform better overall for me.
10 months 3 weeks ago #8 by Wobbles
it can currently already do controller ins and outs? its going to be tweaked to work better and be easier to use, but the timeline method of recording has never interested me much, ive alwayse preferred the more user involved method of inserting time delays where needed. Perhaps I can add a record option and just have it convert the data to my "sequence" type methodology. Things are still in the brainstorming stages tho, haven't even broken ground on it yet.
10 months 3 weeks ago #9 by JD
I like the timeline recording method due to the fact that its more of a natural flow to it first time through, and if you can edit the time delays even better. So say you wanted to input like a 10 hit combo for a fighting game...if you already know the combo string you just enter it as normal and save, done. If you dont know it as well you can enter at your own pace all the delays are in place you just have to go back and modify the delay times to a half a second or less and it should be dialed in pretty good. Some macros have been a challenge for me on here as to do i want a long press delay then release, press and release then a delay, trying to guess how long a sequence is to add delays cause your having buttons get bypassed. Ive made some pretty narley strings of combos though. its like old killer instict but not...haha
10 months 3 weeks ago #10 by Wobbles
Yea admittedly, ease of use is definitely not there right now. IM 1.4 (or DS4Windows as it used to be) had at least a decent drag and drop kinda way to edit things. Id like to get back to that way of doing things. but as I said, its all just a bunch of ideas bouncing around right now.