$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$65.00
Average donation
$4.52

macros and Axis tuning

11 months 1 week ago #21 by Wobbles
The way the macros are being written, in theory the accuracy (time wise) should be more accurate and less latent.
I am also working on and kicking around how to implement a concept of macro buckets which would be sub containers inside the macro stream where the container itself would have control ofver the execution of the macro commands inside it, this is how I would achieve things like loops, even nested conditionals, etc.
The macro interrupts is difficult and will require some brainstorming as macro "collisions" have always been an issue.
The topic has been locked.
11 months 1 week ago #22 by JD
The new record method should surely help the accuracy of the macro once triggered since it would basically represent how you would do it in real time. For the interrupts maybe try checking out g-hotkey I didnt like that program at all... to much required to get a basic macro to work I thought... but might give you some ideas.
6 months 1 week ago #23 by fr33g
Hey how can you actually use the macros with the remote play app? I was able to connect the DS4 to the PC and it is recognised by Input Mapper. I can setup a macro in the inputmapper and see it working through the testing tool. Also once I disable the exclusive mode, the PS4 remote play app is steerable via the DS4. However, the macros do not work yet. Do I have to setup anything in particular?

Thanks already, appreciate it a lot!
6 months 1 week ago #24 by Wobbles

fr33g wrote: Hey how can you actually use the macros with the remote play app? I was able to connect the DS4 to the PC and it is recognised by Input Mapper. I can setup a macro in the inputmapper and see it working through the testing tool. Also once I disable the exclusive mode, the PS4 remote play app is steerable via the DS4. However, the macros do not work yet. Do I have to setup anything in particular?

Thanks already, appreciate it a lot!

Don't hijack threads, and remote play does not support xbox 360 controllers.