$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$25.41

Can not install IM 1.6. Problem with VBD

3 years 1 week ago #21 by Wobbles
What version of IM 1.6 are you trying to install, even if the vbus fails you should still be able to install

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 week ago #22 by the_mask
Every 1.6. It is rolling back installation after error and delete files

3 years 1 week ago #23 by Wobbles
try this one

File Attachment:

File Name: InputMappe...569).exe
File Size:7,612 KB
Attachments:

3 years 1 week ago #24 by the_mask
Now installation is completed, but program does not start. It is visible in proces manager but in windows nothing happend.

3 years 1 week ago #25 by Wobbles
can you see if there is a crash log?

3 years 1 week ago #26 by the_mask
Any error. Just 2x click on icon, and nothing. Just make proces in manager.

3 years 1 week ago #27 by Wobbles
There may still be a crash log

3 years 1 week ago #28 by the_mask
Looking in folder?

3 years 1 week ago #29 by floodo1
I experienced a similar issue (same/similar text in the command prompt that the installer opens), I saw this thread so tried removing "scp Virtual Bus Driver" from device manager. Did not help.

Then i saw reference to scpvbus.inf_amd64 ..., so I took updated the windows security settings on that folder so that I was the owner, which allowed me to move that folder elsewhere (outside of the FileRepository folder). Then i ran the installer which worked fine (command prompt opened and closed quickly, and installer succeeded).

After that i paired my DS4 with my new DS4 wireless adapter and all is well.

This issue started around 1.6.2. or 1.6.3 all version from there up through (including ) 1.6.9 gave me this problem but if i ran the older installers it worked fine (1.6.1 definitely worked, can't remember if 1.6.2 worked or didn't).

3 years 1 week ago #30 by Wobbles

Josh wrote: I experienced a similar issue (same/similar text in the command prompt that the installer opens), I saw this thread so tried removing "scp Virtual Bus Driver" from device manager. Did not help.

Then i saw reference to scpvbus.inf_amd64 ..., so I took updated the windows security settings on that folder so that I was the owner, which allowed me to move that folder elsewhere (outside of the FileRepository folder). Then i ran the installer which worked fine (command prompt opened and closed quickly, and installer succeeded).

After that i paired my DS4 with my new DS4 wireless adapter and all is well.

This issue started around 1.6.2. or 1.6.3 all version from there up through (including ) 1.6.9 gave me this problem but if i ran the older installers it worked fine (1.6.1 definitely worked, can't remember if 1.6.2 worked or didn't).

Yea the issue was definitely part of the fact that I had to switch drivers, so the removing the store file I supposed to work, But the OP has the additional issue where his Admin account apparently does not have access to the system32 folder, which leads me to think virus.