$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.25

Constant error. Please, help!

3 years 3 months ago #1 by César
Guys, I'm having a problem that is constantly preventing me from playing, on Bluetooth, and with the Usb port.

This is the error:

Transcript: ERROR: AC:FD:93:E4:D9:F4 encountered write failure: 121

I don't know what to do. =/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #2 by Wobbles
I need you to give this a look first: inputmapper.com/forum/inputmapper-1-5-su...t-requesting-support and include needed info and logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: César

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3 by César

Wobbles wrote: I need you to give this a look first: inputmapper.com/forum/inputmapper-1-5-su...t-requesting-support and include needed info and logs.

Crash Log:

Application log
I've turned off the program, but shows exactly the same message on the original post.

Virtual Bus Log

Complete OS version

Detailed explanation of what is wrong
By playing on Bluetooth, or USB, control is disconnecting constantly, in a loop, disconnects for about 5 seconds and connects for about 5 seconds, this error message appears in the center of notifications.

3 years 3 months ago #4 by Wobbles
USB and BT are likely 2 separate issues;
The USB disconnecting happens alot because of USB bus not having enough power or the USB cable not being up to par or accidentally using a USB 3.0 and not a USB 2.0 port.

BT, assuming you are using a fully compatible dongle, is usually a driver issue. Try installing the Broadcom Widcom drivers and make sure the BT settings window is closed. Also try resetting the controller (using the reset pin hole), removing the pairing from windows, then re-pairing from scratch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: César

3 years 3 months ago #5 by César

Wobbles wrote: USB and BT are likely 2 separate issues;
The USB disconnecting happens alot because of USB bus not having enough power or the USB cable not being up to par or accidentally using a USB 3.0 and not a USB 2.0 port.

BT, assuming you are using a fully compatible dongle, is usually a driver issue. Try installing the Broadcom Widcom drivers and make sure the BT settings window is closed. Also try resetting the controller (using the reset pin hole), removing the pairing from windows, then re-pairing from scratch.

I'm using an extension to the USB, to make the longest wire. Could be that! But the Bluetooth, I am using a compatible dongle, and there are days like yesterday, I used the whole day and did not issue any time.

I tried to install Widcom, and it did not work.

3 years 3 months ago #6 by Wobbles
What is the dongle?