Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.50

Rebinding Issue

3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #1 by Stephen
Hi!

I am trying to replace the function of my PS4's L Bumper, but when I do so the original command is still recognized in-game. For example, in-game the purpose of the L Bumper is to issue a chat command, but I re-binded it to instead be used for an attack.

And while I am able to do so successfully, the "chat command" function still goes through, so now my character spams commands every time he attacks. Annoying, obviously.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #2 by Wobbles
You didnt post your log so I dont know for sure, but I assume you are not establishing an exclusive connection with your controller.

3 years 2 months ago #3 by Stephen

Wobbles wrote: You didnt post your log so I dont know for sure, but I assume you are not establishing an exclusive connection with your controller.

OK, I will be sure to post the log once I test again, though I have exclusive mode checked. Is there another way to ensure an exclusive connection?

3 years 2 months ago #4 by wirenut48
Did you use a Macro to assign the new command? If so you will need to unbind the original trigger mapping.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10