$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$20.61

WHY?

2 years 3 months ago #1 by Scott C
I just dont get it......let me get this right, imputmapper is for the use of sonys or other gamepads that wont plug and play with windows 10 right?

Ok if that is true.........then why would anyone use input mapper and support your $500 a month $6000 a year goal when you can use DS4Windows ds4windows.com/ for FREE and works every time.

My experience is that input mapper works 50% of the time, is a pain in the ass to use and constantly having issues with disconnecting.

I am sorry to bust your bubble..........but please explain what the real difference is? And why anyone would use this? I mean , as far as i can see, you just added a bunch of never used features to DS4windows and repackaged it as yours.

Please forgive me if i am totally wrong, but from where i sit and the exp i have had with the use of this app,...........its just how i feel.........so someone explain to me WHY? and if my post gets deleted ...........then that says it all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #2 by nesco nomen
Ugh... I came here searching for a fix for IM crashing/not starting and I find this ugly post.

Then I download DS4. And guess what... no more chrashes, everything working like it always has with DS4.
I dunno... I do appreciate the author's enthusiasm, but DS4 does seem like a more stable program in my experience. IM started crashing lately, and it has always been finicky tbh.

DS4 development has ceased?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott C

2 years 3 months ago #3 by Wobbles
Why, because most people who have issues ask for support rather than just rant. Infrastructure costs money... And had you even glanced at the support section you would have found the solution for your issue in less than 1 minute...