$20.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$20.00
Average donation
$4.64

Exclusive Mode broken after Windows 10 Fall Creators update

9 months 3 weeks ago #41 by gdf
hello I try since several days to play on the controller for computer, I download inputmapper and when I plug my controller to my thread my computer plant blue screen, if you can help me please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago #42 by Jesse
+1 on the registry fix. what a relief

2 weeks 5 days ago #43 by Cheje
What's Up everybody
Had an Update recently and now i got Issues with Exclusive Mode again, i'd appreciate any kind of help or advise to fix it.

2 weeks 5 days ago #45 by Cheje
Thank you for your quick response, but is there any other way than installing the 1.7beta?

2 weeks 5 days ago #46 by Wobbles
Are you sure you even need exclusive mode? only FIFA and a small number of other games need it.

2 weeks 5 days ago #47 by Cheje
Yeah, i'm a FIFA Player, so i guess its necessary.
thanks for your quick responding

2 weeks 5 days ago #48 by Wobbles
If you dont want to use the newer version of IM then you should be able to install HidGuardain Cerberus Whitelister from the downloads section here for use with older versions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheje

2 weeks 2 days ago #49 by Trekari
I'd appreciate more support for 1.6 at this time, because 1.7 is completely unusable as far as my experience goes.

1.6 works flawlessly, outside of exclusive mode.

1.7 - I was unable to get the controller to map properly for DirectInput games (FFVII). I was then unable to get the controller to even respond outside of the touchpad, meaning that no buttons, or axis worked at all. Upon uninstalling 1.7, the icons for 1.6 became screwed up (the profiles icon was literally a ")" ), to the point of having to uninstall everything IM-related from my PC and reinstalling 1.6.

I don't know what 'phased out' means, but from my experience, 1.7 is simply not a functional replacement or upgrade at this time.

2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #50 by Wobbles
Did you ask for support or read the documentation for 1.7?

Did you read the above comment where I said "If you dont want to use the newer version of IM then you should be able to install HidGuardain Cerberus Whitelister from the downloads section here for use with older versions."?

1.6 is not under development anymore. I have precious little time as it is to waste it on trying to maintain several versions at once when there is no reason to.