Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.50

Exklusive Mode Problems

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #1 by W4Guru
Hey guys,

first of all, this is an amazing tool and I’ am quite happy that I can use my most beloved Dualshock controller at the PC ;)

Nevertheless, I still got massive problems with the exclusive mode of my Dualshock controller. I tried all the stuff described in the internet, but nothing really worked. I can play Fifa 18 when I plug in the controller while the game starts, otherwise it seems that somehow two controllers are active. With Forza 7 it’s the same problem but much harder to handle. I have to start the application 10 times or more after I got a correct connection.

My Components:
Windows 10 V. 1709
InputMapper 1.6.10.19991
Dualshock 4 V2 (USB connection)

What have I done:

Try to kill all other processes that might interact with the software (Nvidia, Steam, Origin…)
Install HidGuardian
Try to reinstall the software

The Problem is always the same:
WARNING: We are still unable to open the device exclusively even after running the exclusive mode tool for Win 10 AU. The issue likely resides in another application open that is trying to access the controller.

Logfile is:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks so far.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #2 by W4Guru
If somebody have the same issue I finally found a solution. It’s probably no the way to do it, but it works for me. You need a Bluetooth connection.

Just start the game with inputmapper running in the background. When you are in the main menu connect the controller while staying in the game (Forza 7). The “Exklusive Mode” is still not working but the controller will.

Greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.