Server, CDN, Network, Licensing
Development Budget
Developers Beer Fund
Recent:
Carlo
$5.00
m3rlinsbart
$2.00
Thank you - works great with Pokemon Desmume Emulator!
Katie
$2.00
CodemasterRob
$2.00
Daniel H
$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$7.23

Problem with exclusive mode only with USB

1 year 10 months ago #1 by AguZ592
i'm having a problem with the usb wired connection .With the Sony wireless adaptor exclusive mode works just fine but when i try to connect the Ds4 controller with usb it doesn't work in exclusive mode.I've tried everything but i cant get it to work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago #2 by wirenut48
Do you have a second gen controller? You may need to manually edit the registry to add the controllers USB ID. The Sony dongle is already listed, the're treads on this.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 10 months ago #3 by AguZ592
i don't know what gen is the controller .just in case i've already added the controller in the register but nothing seems to change.i've read every thread of this problem even downloaded every tool. it started to fail after the last windows 10 update.Before that i was able to even connect 3 or 4 controllers with usb and the Sony dongle simultaneously

1 year 10 months ago #4 by wirenut48
Doesn't make any since that it works with the dongle and not usb. Are you using the same output driver? The second gen controllers have a view slot top of the touch pad to see the light bar. Have you tried using the Support trouble shooter?

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 10 months ago #5 by AguZ592
hi yes I've tried the trouble shooter but i can't solve the problem. i checked and its a 2nd gen controller. it should be working because i've already added the device in the register(like i saw in this forum) but nothing seems to change . if you have any other idea it would be great.