$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$20.61

ADS (AIM DOWN SIGHT) Macro

1 year 8 months ago #1 by NoElitesRUS
Hello. First I want to apologize for Google translator. (I do not speak English).
I noticed a bug with a macro to reduce the sensitivity of the sticks. I used your old instructions. The macro works, everything is fine. But for some reason, when you tilt to the left along the X axis, it stops working. The video shows that as soon as I reject the stick to the left, the sensitivity becomes maximum even though I did not release the button of the sight. The version of the software is 1.6.10. I use Dualshock 4 V2 & Dualshock 4 USB Wireless Adapter. Exclusive Mode is enabled. I will be grateful for any help, I can not aim properly without this macro!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #2 by NoElitesRUS
Can you advise other programs or older versions where does this macro work? Please, I need it!

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #3 by wirenut48
I can confirm the bug, not sure if exists in older versions. You might try turning up the curve more to slow the stick response. Left stick does work correctly, so use it for look/aim?
You can open a ticket in Support but not sure if he is doing any more updates to this version.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 8 months ago #4 by NoElitesRUS

wirenut48 wrote: I can confirm the bug, not sure if exists in older versions. You might try turning up the curve more to slow the stick response. Left stick does work correctly, so use it for look/aim?
You can open a ticket in Support but not sure if he is doing any more updates to this version.

Unfortunately, none of the older versions work for me, so I can not verify it. A beta version just does not get installed. I do not understand how to put ViGEm correctly.

wirenut48 wrote: Left stick does work correctly, so use it for look/aim?

Both sticks work incorrectly.

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #5 by wirenut48
Sensitivity of the left stick does work properly, but you may not have the ability to swap sticks in your game (see post below). Apply 50% sensitivity to both sticks in axis tuning then check in input test. You will see the left stick only reaches half of the max value in all directions. The right stick you still get full values moving left and up, half moving right and down.

Not sure if the ViGEm drivers will help and I think 1.7 is still a ways off from getting macro support. Did you try setting a high curve value? That should slow down the values outputted near center to help with precision aiming. Editing the profile xml directly is the easiest way to change values in a macro.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10
The following user(s) said Thank You: NoElitesRUS

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #6 by wirenut48
Just tested and you can swap the sticks in inputmapper. Load preset right stick on the left stick and left stick on the right. Set macros for left stick, then when moving the left stick will output macros properly to the game as look/Aim. Right stick will then be for movement, it's backwards but will work until version 1.7

The following user(s) said Thank You: NoElitesRUS

1 year 8 months ago #7 by NoElitesRUS
Oh my head. :side: No, I better wait then a full release 1.7. Thanks for the response.)

1 year 8 months ago #8 by wirenut48
Here is a right bumper(R1)/left stick profile to try. Adjust the values to suit your taste.

I case you don't know the User/Appdata folder is hidden. Profiles are located User/Appdata/Roaming/Inputmapper/Profiles.

Attachments: