$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$4.75

GTA 5 controller suddently stop working properly

1 year 8 months ago #1 by Aaron Lamat
hi, IM haven been great for few years in gta 5 but suddenly today its not working properly. when i walk towards the front it also move towards up. when i pause the game, i can see sometimes in the menu it switches up to keyboard and xbox randomly. i'm using ds4. other game i tried works perfectly tho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #2 by wirenut48
I'm not totally following what you're describing, but sounds like an exclusive mode issue. First thing you should always do is reboot the PC when problems occur. If exclusive mode is still not working check trouble shooting at the bottom of the post in the sticky at the top of the forum.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 8 months ago #3 by Aaron Lamat
It's hard to explain. It's like when move up or down with the controller sometimes the game read its a keyboard. This can be seen clearly at the pause menu. Its changing very quickly. Not sure exclusive mode or not but other games works perfectly