$2.00
Nick
$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$25.41

Bluetooth bandwidth issues when connecting bluetooth headphones ps4 pad.

1 year 6 months ago #1 by Darren
Good day

I was wondering if you could assist me.

I have been connecting my blue tooth headset and ps4 controller over one blue tooth adapter to my PC. They both work together, but sometimes I get a latency error popping up in windows 10 stating - "latency error of a few ms" (something like that). I also have problems connecting my blue tooth headset to my PC (it takes a while or doesn't connect.) Other times the headset connects fine, along with the ps4 controller wirelessly.

The troubleshooter said that bluetooth technology works on a 2.4 ghz/mhz frequency and there is limited bandwidth. I game from the couch in my lounge so I like having everything connected wirelessly. Is there a way to get both to work well together without occasional audio drop-outs and lag on the controller? The bluetooth adapter is 4.0.

I was thinking of using 2 bluetooth adapters to enhance the bandwith but I don't know if this can be set up separately?

I have also tried moving my wi-fi router away from the adapter to minimize interference.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #2 by wirenut48
I don't have any problems using both. I would ignore those warning as long as your getting good signal strength. I have my notifications disabled as they really don't mean anything relevant. Issues could be system related connecting the headset. You could get the Sony dongle for the PS4 it works well and audio can be used through it. But they have gone up to a ridiculous price, two BT's could work if they don't interfere with each other.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 6 months ago #3 by Darren
Thanks so much for the assistance.

I would love to connect two and I've been trying to research connecting two bluetooth adapters at the same time connected separately for two different devices, but there isn't much information out there.

When I connect the second one it comes up with an "error 10 code" under device manager. Would you perhaps know how to connect them at the same time and assign a specific device to each? If I could get this right I'm sure it would help with the infrequent lag/stutters. I will also take your suggestion to disable the notifications....

Thanks again