Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.33

DS4 not working and told unable to run in exclusive mode

1 year 7 months ago #1 by v0d
Running IM ver. 1.6.10.19991

So I used to use DS4Windows, and switched to IM because I heard it would fix the exclusive mode issue, but the problem still persists. I've closed the usual culprits or never had them opened in the first place (Origin, Uplay, steam etc.) and still the issue is present. That's most of the information I can provide at the moment, as I don't know when or how the problem first started to appear. If anything else needs to be provided I can do so, but I will also attach the files outlined in the template post. Thanks

This is the log I get when I try to run the DS4 wired or wireless (Sony PS4 Wireless Adapter)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

File Attachment:

File Name: vbusInstall.log
File Size:1 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: Configuration.xml
File Size:1 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: DS4.xml
File Size:3 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #2 by wirenut48
Have you read through pinned post at the top of the forum on how to get exclusive mode working?

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10
The following user(s) said Thank You: v0d

1 year 7 months ago #3 by v0d
I had previously tried this method but it didn't work, but I retried it again with a fresh install and it seems to be working now. Thank you very much, I appreciate it