$2.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.00

Save Mappings?

3 years 8 months ago #1 by Jcee Car
So following this tutorial: https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamController/comments/4f7ttg/configuration_get_the_steam_controller_to_work_on/
I am able to use a steam controller to play my Xbox one. (360 controller Input>ScarletCrush 360 Virtual Bus) However every time I re-open InputMapper 2 I am forced to re-map all the buttons manually? Am I missing something? or is saving your input map simply not possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #2 by Wobbles
Didn't even know people were really using IM 2, its still very infant in development lol. You need a plugin called profiles to be able to save/load.

3 years 8 months ago #3 by Jcee Car
It seems to function well enough, If I could only get the config to save :P And I tried the profile loader plugin; though I don't see any load/save buttons and mapping the controls then selecting 'exit' still yields a blank template on restart. :P

3 years 8 months ago #4 by Wobbles
Did you enable the profiles plugin? if so a new tab on the left should appear called Profiles.

3 years 8 months ago #5 by Jcee Car
That solved it, thank :P a few suggestions (to reduce such confusions in the future)
Maybe change the light blue on the [enabled] buttons to neon green, and make the [Disabled] buttons background red.
also, 'Enable plugins by default' would be a nice setting to check by default :P