$5.00
Sven Eckelmann
$10.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$500.00
Average donation
$21.92

Ripping my hair out at the moment but I have hope!

2 years 11 months ago #1 by Marky
So,

I have carpal tunnel syndrome and can only use either a 360 or my Hori 3rd party DS4 FPS controller for games on PC, the DS4 is not an option.

All I need to do is just increase the camera sensitivity on the right stick in Dead By Daylight for I'm at a HUGE disadvantage over non controller users. Changing the settings in the game code itself is not working after the latest patch.

I've tried Inputmapper 1.6.10 with the 360 and Hori and The 360 works fine and I'm able to remap buttons, but the stick sensitivity seems to not effect the game at all. I'm changing axis settings / right stick sensitivity. The Hori is not detected at all, nor is the 360 Controller in 2.0.

I would appreciate any help at all for I've spent so much time trying to figure this out. I think I'm losing my mind.

Thanks.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
2 years 5 months ago #2 by Garbwire
I'm having the same problem. I'm getting beat up in my game of choice (Smite) because I'm at a disadvantage from not having a high enough sensitivity. My settings in inputmapper are identical to the op's picture 100% sensitivity but I need more. Please help :(
2 years 5 months ago #3 by Wobbles
1) like the big red text says, support goes in our new support section
2) That is up to your game settings, a controller cannot output more than 100% of value.