Server, CDN, Network, Licensing
Development Budget
Developers Beer Fund

Number of donations
Highest donation
$30.00
Average donation
$3.87
× ATTENTION: InputMapper has a new system for tracking issues, bugs, and requesting support. Please visit inputmapper.com/support and submit a ticket there.

Any chance to support XBOX One S Controller (bluetooth)?

2 months 2 weeks ago #1 by atsekbatman
Hi everyone!

Is there any possibility inputmapper 2.0 will somehow support the xbox one S controller. Since this controller came out with standard bluetooth support it would be great, if IM 2.0 would be able to recognize that controller and to offer the same great possibilities it has with the DS4 and IM 1.6.
I tried a little bit with the alpha of IM 2.0 and that plugin stuff, but I think I´m too dumb for that. :unsure:

Thanks guys...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Wobbles
id like to get it in 1.7, but I gotta get my hands on one first.

2 months 2 weeks ago #3 by atsekbatman
In 1.7, ok! Would be great! Do you want me to ship a controller to you, so you can get a hand on it? ;)

Regards,

Mac

2 months 2 weeks ago #4 by Wobbles
If you wouldent mind thats alwayse great when people chip in for hardware; there should be one (assuming its the right model) on my amazon wishlist: www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3ATP...DRZYQ/ref=cm_sw_su_w

2 months 1 week ago #5 by atsekbatman
Hi Wobbles,

sry for the delay. The controler on your wishlist should be the right one.
Unfortunatly my DS4 broke a few days ago and thats why I need my XBOX Controler to play my games.

But as I saw on your list, the controlers in the u.s. are only half as expensive as here in europe...

2 months 1 week ago #6 by Wobbles
Probibly a tax import customs fee thing