$2.00
Keanu Allridge
$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.26

Profile plug-in won't remember 2nd 3rd or 4th controller mapping!

1 year 2 months ago #11 by Wobbles
1.7 should work for you, it does a better job with profiling and serializing. Its still sorta early in development, but mapping seems to be pretty solid so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #12 by SteveInputMapper
I'll check it out. I last looked probably over a year ago and it didn't have the stuff needed for the xbox to recognize it. I will give it another go and check out the improvements.

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #13 by Wobbles
if you mean xbox via remote play, using ViGEm as the new output driver it should work fine, The Direct Input plugin is untested though, but if you have issues I should be able to fix it easy enough.

1 year 2 months ago #14 by JuanBriones

Wobbles wrote: 1.7 very definitely does that.

mmm ok, I will try again with 1.7, but... I really loved worked with the 2.0, It's crazy flexible, intuitive and it was the only one capable to fix all my problems with the arcade cabinet mappings (I test joy to key, xmapper, controller companion, etc etc)
In the meantime, my solution is the same as SteveInputMapper, put the arcade cabinet to sleep every time.

1 year 2 months ago #15 by Wobbles
I just found a serious bug in IM 1.7 direct input plugin, so may be a few days to a week until it is sorted, depending on how deep it goes.

1.7 will be flexible too, just a little more user friendly and make use of newer drivers and code.