$2.00
Keanu Allridge
$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$5.00
Average donation
$3.36
× ATTENTION: InputMapper has a new system for tracking feature requests. Please visit inputmapper.com/support and submit a ticket there.

Strikepack FPS Dominator

3 years 3 months ago #1 by Jeff Ngeskebei
So there's this new controller mod pack that basically turns it into a pro controller, and it started being sold at GameStop about a week ago. It's wired, yet it really uses a ten-foot USB cable (which was included in the package) to connect the pack to the console. I looked up the site, since this was new to me (and I'm not sure of what the rules say about linking external sites, forgive me), and they have both Xbox and PS4 versions, though I own a PS4, so that was the version I bought from my local GameStop. I'm not sure how well IM can implement third-party controller mods, but if it's something you haven't done or would like to experiment with, I would definitely encourage you to check it out. For those who would like to know more, I'm sure you can find video reviews on YouTube (I don't make any content of my own), but I will tell you this, its range of options and possible ways of utilizing the mods can be a bit hectic to learn at first, but it's definitely fun and worth to have, especially for shooters and MMO's. And just for you, Wobbles, I'll see if I can scrounge up some funds to get you one if you're willing to add it into your work queue, but don't hold your breath on this. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #2 by Wobbles
Im not against it, especially since .11 is opening the application up to all kinds of new devices. Its alwayse just a matter of getting my hands on one to decode the HID reports and packets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.