$5.00
charles fox
$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$4.75

Setting Up Controller with 7 Days to Die, Help!

3 years 1 month ago #1 by Kiersten
I am using InputMapper 1.6.10. I have fixed all the controls to do everything, except for being able to move forward/collect all with the left analog stick and exiting menus/loading bullets with the O button.

For the left analog stick, I've tried changing the controls to WASD and I've tried using MouseUp, MouseLeft, MouseRight, MouseDown.

WASD literally makes the controller do absolutely nothing. Using MouseUp/Left/Right/Down makes it so I can actually move the cursor in the crafting menu and such and it makes it so I can look around. **But I need the LEFT Analog stick to move/sprint/collect all..**

For the O button, I've so far just improvised with making it the Esc button, so I can at least close the crafting menus, but I also need it to load ammo.

I've tried looking up videos on youtube for setups, but I tried the few that existed and they didn't work at all. If anyone who uses the PS4 controller to play on PC could help me, I would be super greatful. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #2 by Wobbles
This should be in the support forums, but have you mad sure to use Scancode WASD?

3 years 1 month ago #3 by Kiersten

Wobbles wrote: This should be in the support forums, but have you mad sure to use Scancode WASD?

What is scancode WASD? And where would I find this?

3 years 1 month ago #4 by Wobbles
Same place you chose WASD, just make sure you select the Scancode WASD option.

3 years 1 month ago #5 by Kiersten

Wobbles wrote: Same place you chose WASD, just make sure you select the Scancode WASD option.

I am actually using the Scancode WASD. It says SC W, SC A, SC S, SC D. When I take the scancode off it says KB W, ect. But even with the scancode on, my character doesn't move.