$2.00
Carlo
$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$50.00
Average donation
$6.00

Check In: Feb 28 2017 (Keyboard and mouse as a xbox controller)

2 years 9 months ago #1 by Wobbles
Thanks everybody for the donations...

Thanks everybody for the donations over the last week, together we raised $136.74 (€125.48) for nefarius!

This morning I show off the progress in regards to using the Keyboard and mouse as a input device in InputMapper making KB/M to controller support possible.

There is a new support section on the website for support/bugs, please use this for all future issues: https://inputmapper.com/support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #2 by Mixtru3
Does anyone know how to do exactly this? I would like to be able to use mouse and keyboard to send input to a virtual xbox controller

1 year 6 months ago #3 by wirenut48
Hard to remember that far back. But believe shortly after that vid he decided to do a complete rewrite of the code. That build is no longer available and the new development has slowed do to having to earn a living also.

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

1 year 5 months ago #4 by Wobbles
This feature ran into some serious drawbacks and the local testing that I did was so poor that I couldn't play a FPS reliably.