$5.00
Number of donations
Highest donation
$10.00
Average donation
$3.26

Inputmapper will not start

8 months 3 days ago #1 by Sydney
Long time DS4windows user who wants to switch to input mapper after realizing ds4windows is dead. I'd love to use it but it doesn't start in the first place. No error message, nothing on the task bar or system tray, and nothing popping up in task manager. Is there a way to get it to work I'm not getting?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 3 days ago #2 by Wobbles
This should be covered in the troubleshooter inputmapper.com/component/troubleshooter/stepsform

8 months 3 days ago #3 by Sydney
I don't use afterburner, rivatuner, or precision x and as far as I can tell gamedvr is not running. All solutions it mentions involves those programs interfering with inputmapper starting but that can't be happening if they aren't running.

8 months 3 days ago #4 by Wobbles
There may be more not listed that cause same issue, those are just what we know of due to their popularity. Just to be sure, you do t have them installed at all right? Not just not running.

8 months 3 days ago #5 by Sydney
None of them are installed. Are there any other programs that may be stopping inputmapper from opening?

8 months 3 days ago #6 by Wobbles
It's very likely our list is not 100% complete, but that's because I don't know the other possible programs yet. Try running it in safe mode.